CHRISTMAS OOTD AND FOTD

December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas! It's time for the annual Christmas look of Dollar Store Diva. I feel like every year, my Christmas look changes with my style. If you've been following my blog, you've seen my style change throughout the years. However, most people go through style changes. This year everything is darker, slimmer, and smokier.


My OOTD:


Tank: White House Black Market
Shoes: ALDO
Necklace: Forever 21
Joggers: Kohls

I could get away with a tank top because it's unseasonably warm. I'd like to thank the Heat Miser and my lack of self-restraint.  I got this tank from work (WHBM) after the first shift I worked this break, and loved its simple elegance.

My FOTD:


Eyeshadow: LORAC Pro 
Lips: MAC
Eyeliner: CoverGirl
Highlighter: Benefit "It Girl"
Blush: NYC Cinnamon 

I got the Influenster VoxBox, for free, with the CoverGirl #Plumpify Mascara.
The #plumpify mascara has a bilayer wand for extra plumpness of my eyelashes. Here's a before and after picture:


You can also see a closeup of my winged eyeliner, highlighter at the corner of my eyes, and revlon eyebrow filler. I love the shape and definition this gives my eyelashes. 

Here's a picture of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day spread:





Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments