STYLE: CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS OOTD

December 25, 2014

Merry christmas! Are you feeling "Christmas AF?"

I sure am!


I hope you all have a relaxing, lovely day. We're having my family over. This is the first year we're doing a secret santa between my mother, her siblings and their spouses. However, I still get gifts from everyone. Perks of not being a fully-grown adult, right?

Here's my Christmas OOTD which I wore to church and dinner:



Velvet is the fabric of the season. I work at White House Black Market, and we have tonsssss of it. Crushed velvet dresses, blouses, blazer, leggings, tees, tans and pants. I got this blazer over a year ago from PacSun online. I thought it would go nice with black. Yes, I do plan on rocking this blazer to future jobs and internships. The PR world is trendy, right?


This velvet is reminiscent of the velvet dresses I used to wear as a baby on Christmas. I guess some things never change.

Blazer: Sound & Matter at PacSun
Tights: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: BOGO Jeans


Here's my Christmas outfit:


I recently picked up this shirt and a chambray shirt at the J Crew outlet when everything was 50% off. Great pick ups!

As you can see, I like to keep my holiday color scheme to red, black, and a bit of sparkle.

Skirt: TopShop
Blouse: J Crew
Tights: Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments