OOTD: A VERY LEATHER CHRISTMAS

December 25, 2012

This morning, I awoke in my comfy VS pullover and had a pre-thought out outfit: cute dress and ankle boots ready to wear. However, the a few things threw a wrench in my plans. First, the miraculous inch of snow coated on the ground deemed it too cold to sport my short-sleeved dress. Also, I was bombarded by amazing gifts of clothes from my parents! I might do a post later about my presents, but that's not what this post is about, it's my Christmas Day OOTD, put together in al of 5-10 minutes!







I'll start with the first picture, the clothes. I absolutely adore this Eyeshadow peplum shirt in deep coral from Macy's website ($32).  In jersey material, it's structure is impeccable. The broad shoulders, open back, and a well made peplum detail make it a classic top for any formal or casual occasion. Moving on down, I couldn't resist these leather leggings from Wet Seal. I got them and skinny jeans for buy one get one 70% off on Black Friday!
My friend Jenna spoiled me with these adorable studded flats from Aldo ($26). The juxtaposition of the stud and gem detail makes it cute and edgy simultaneously. The first "bling" piece is my signature diamond Swarovski studs, I got them in Austria and never take them out. However, on my second hole I'm wearing new cross studs from the F21 website, a pack of 6 different stud choices are ONLY $5.80!! On my wrist, I put on this cute gold/silver bracelet I found in a jewelry boutique in Cape Cod, and of course the new Pandora bracelet I got from my boyfriend yesterday.
My face has mostly red tones on it, but it's a simple look. Any blush on the cheeks, a coral base coat of eyeshadow and a light red eyeshadow for the corners. Black cat eyeliner, mascara on the top and bottom lashes with white eyeliner in the inner and outer corners to brighten up my eyes. Lastly, I've got eos lip balm and Maybelline  "Color Sensation" in plum perfect on my lips. My hair is curled with  the no-fail method for anyone with naturally wavy or straight hair: shower, blow dry, and leave it in a sock bun overnight. 

Ou la la, You can easily look like santa's little sexy helper!

Side note: Just because Christmas has ended doesn't mean the shopping is over! Many stores have crazy post-christmas sales, as well as websites. These products are still available online in select sizes - I checked! Whether it's cyber shopping or you're braving the aftermath at the mall, happy shopping as always. ALSO, leave a comment with what you got this year. Have a merry Christmas/Holiday and enjoy time with your families - it's almost time for pie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments