OOTD: A VERY PASTEL MEMORIAL DAY

May 25, 2015

There's the whole "white after Labor Day" baloney, however, what about pastel and Memorial Day? Should pastel only live between the strict weeks between Easter and Memorial Day? Or is it a summer staple? With bright colors of all hues being embraced this season and seasons past, why should we let a time of year restrict what we can wear?


I thought I'd play with different shades of my favorite color - blue - and my favorite metal - gold - for this look. I'm obsessed with this scalloped blue crop top from TopShop, and equally as obsessed with these mediterranean sandals from Payless. 


These embroidered high waisted shorts from Forever 21 add a mix of texture. I tied in the mix of blue and gold with my gold elephant bracelet, my blue bracelet from Greece, and various Alex and Anis.


Makeup was simple today with just lotion, highlighter, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and a pink lip.



Crop Top: TopShop
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless
Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Boutique shops
Lips: Covergirl

What are you up to this weekend? I did a mix of fun things: a concert, a red sox game, cookouts, and running. A good time with friends and family. It was a good time to relax before diving head into the internship/work life during the week again.



Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments