SUMMER 2015 BUCKET LIST

May 28, 2015



Every summer, I make a new playlist on iTunes called "Summer (year here) No Regrets!". It's been that way since 2011. The past few years, I haven't really been following the no regrets part, however, this summer I feel like I already have. Summer is definitely my favorite part of the year. Sure, I miss my friends at school. I miss the ease of walking down the hall to visit my friends. However, I needed this time to decompress, reunite with old friends, and work on some projects. I've comprised two bucket lists for this summer: projects and no regrets. Here are my two bucket lists, let's see how much I accomplish at the end of the summer!

Projects:




"No Regrets" Fun Bucket List:






Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments