January Goals!

January 11, 2015



With all my posts about resolutions and inspiration (more on the way), you'd think it'd be time for a new goals post, right? This goals post is not to be confused with the football goal post, of course. Sorry, had to fit in a bad football joke since the Patriots are going to the AFC championships! Anyone else a Pats fan, here?

I'm glad I started tracking my goals in 2014, it helps me remember to a.) celebrate the small wins, and b.) make clear-cut, measurable goals, not vague ones. This month, I'd like to focus on getting "down to business" because for the second semester I have a looot going on between applying for internships, taking classes, cross country, my research project, and of course this blog. What would you like to focus on?

This is part of the monthly likn-up at mysocalledchaos.com

How This works:
  1. Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
  2. Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
  3.  Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
  4. Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
  5. Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
  6. Have fun and make some new friends!
Here were my December Goals. How did I do? 

December Goals
  • Get 1,700 unique visitors on my blog this month Success! I got 1,799 
  • Fix my iPod screen Success!
  • Keep up with my weekly workout routine Success!
  • Get good grades on my finals and final presentation Success
  • Make the deans list: I don't know yet...
  • Make a lot of money working at WHBM Success!


January Goals
  • Make the deans list
  • Put up a good fight for the thing I can't discuss on here yet.. :P
  • Throw Ashley a fun and successful birthday party
  • Finish "Women in Clothes"
  • Hit 2,000 unique hits this month
  • Follow up on internship applications
So it seemed like December was a great month.. let's hope January is just as good!

Never miss a tweet:


You Might Also Like

0 comments