STLYE: FIRST DAY OF CLASS OOTD

August 21, 2014

Crisp new clothes, crisp new notebooks, new professors, interesting classes; it's back to school time! Other than your planner, the best way to be prepared for a new semester is a rockin' new outfit. Class-wear should be comfy but also stylish. It's acceptable to be comfy in yoga leggings in Febuary, but on the first day of class, don't we want to start off with the right look? I know I do.

I talked with a stylish from Keaton Row Amber Brown (who is AMAZING by the way), and she recommended leather shorts for the transition between summer and fall. It's the best of both worlds - leather for the cold weather and shorts for the warm. I based my first day of class OOTD around that and these amazing patent leather chunky white sandals from TopShop



This outfit is comfy, stylish, versatile, and trendy. The two basic pieces, the blue t shirt and shorts are jazzed up by a chunky necklace and the killer shoes. The heel is low and chunky so it's good for walking around campus.


Shirt: Forever 21 $5.80
Shorts: H&M $17.80


Shoes: TopShop, $20.00 (I got them for $40 :/)


Necklace: Charming Charlie, $13

Hope you guys enjoy and get some back-to-school inspiration through this. I'd loove to see your looks! Comment a link with your look or tag me on instagram, @n_vergak!


Never miss a tweet:



You Might Also Like

0 comments