MEMORIAL DAY OOTD!

May 27, 2013


Hello all! I hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend. I know I have, and I'm even more excited for what's to come this week. What's your plans for today? A parade, cookout, maybe the beach? Today I did my usual Memorial Day tradition, watching the local parade then boating and a cookout on the lake. I loove being on the lake. I think I've mastered dressing for it by now! Memorial Day is the warm up to mixing in beach clothes and regular clothes - something that will become a popular occurrence in the upcoming months. 
This was my OOTD! I had a bandeau on, because I wasn't sure if it was warm enough to swim or not. But I thought I'd break out a t shirt and shorts, and accent it with a hair tie and a crochet vest. The vest is from H&M. The mint top is from Delias, I like the open back because it can expose a bandeau for an extra surprise. Since the top is simple, I thought my new tribal hair tie from Aeropostale would be a good twist. My last twist are my ombre denim shorts. I love ombre in every which way. Lastly, I just wore flip flops today, but mint or coral vans would go great with this look!
Here's me with my friend Bree, it seems that high waisted shorts was the theme today. What was your Memorial Day OOTD and how was your day? Don't be shy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments