NYE Nails!

December 31, 2012

NYE is the night of all things that are sparkly and glittery. It's one of the only nights a year where a girl can wear way too much glitter on one outfit and not be patronized for it - yayy! That doesn't have to stop at the clothes, however. Here's my nail tutorial on how to get my NYE nails:

I went all black and sparkles this year. My look for tonight is a little grunge and a little glamourous. Want to know how to get these nails? Follow these easy steps!
  1. A good thing to do before every self manicure is rub a coat from a cuticle pen onto your nails. I have one from ELF. It fortifies and adds shine to your nails, to reduce wear and tear.
  2. Second, give yourself everyone's favorite part of the in salon manicure - the lotion. Gently massage your hands with any of your favorite fragrant or not fragrant hand lotion - today I use Origin's age-defense moisturizer with white tea.
  3. Now, for the painting. For the base of it all, apply two coats of "Black Tie" by Confetti. (Each polish used today was only $2.36 each found at CVS!)
  4. Next coat is the glitter! The color is a very fun, translucent glitter color by Confetti called "Tazmanian Devil." Apply to all nails only once, or until you like how it looks.
  5. Lastly, the top coat. You can use any you want, however I stuck with the Confetti theme and used theirs, called "Glass Slipper."
My three confetti nail polishes, Origins lotion, and ELF cuticle pen.

There you go, you're ready to show off your va va voom glitter nails tonight! What am I wearing? My sparkly Ya Los Angeles LBD and blazer, black tights, and I haven't decided on my black leather studded ballet flats or black leather ankle boots. Anybody want to help me decide in the comments?


Have a great night and stay safe! If you plan on drinking don't go near your car! However if you find yourself in a pickle and need a ride - AAA is giving your drunk ass a ride home, just call 1-800-222-4537.

Party Songs:
C'mon - Ke$ha
Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
Hanging on (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Ellie Goulding
Thrift Store - Macklemore
Beauty and a Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj) - Justin Bieber 




You Might Also Like

0 comments