PACSUN: SHINING BRIGHT IN 2013

January 06, 2013

It looks like all of the shine from out glitzy NYE outfits don't want to dissapear from our wardrobes just yet - and I'm perfectly fine with their lingering. Pacific Sunwear Outfitters aren't opposed to this as well! As I was scrolling through my email today, the subject "shine bright in 2013", from PacSun caught my eye. Personally, I have been adding more studs, black, velvet and "shine" to my wardrobe lately, and it looks like I'm not alone. Below are screenshots of the slide show with edgy and adorable looks inspired from that Rihanna song we all can't get out of our heads.

This shimmery minidress mimics a kimono almost - but the velvet and glimmery details make it fabulously indulgent.

A black, shiny hi-lo with a cut out back is the right amount of sexy and sophisticated. The neck line is on point.


 I am absolutely in love with this. The strapless sweetheart top part is fabulous and pairs so well with the sheer bottom. Dare to never be boring.
This is a sexy little short dress with leather and shiny details, a perfect fun little dress.

For those risk takers who can pull off a jumpsuit, this red velvet one will make you look mouth-watering.

You can easily let loose in this little party dress. I love love love how it's styled with the black boots and spiked headband. It's the perfect amount of edge.


Stuck on how to incorporate these styles into your daily wardrobe? Start off with a simple velvet blazer such as this:
Pacific Sunwear - $33.
IT'S ON MARKDOWN!

All pictures are from pacsun.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments