MONTHLY LINK-UP: JULY GOALS

July 01, 2015

Monthly Goals

This is part of the monthly link-up at mysocalledchaos.com

The word I would use to describe this summer is balance. I feel a good balance between time with friends, work, internship, running, family, adventures, and relaxing. The improvement on my life as a whole compared from last summer to this one is like night and day. However, even though things are going swimmingly, I'm also looking to improve. I'm always looking for my next adventure to conquer. That's why I keep myself accountable for the steps!

How This works:
  1. Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
  2. Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
  3.  Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
  4. Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
  5. Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
  6. Have fun and make some new friends!


May Goals

  • Get up to 35 mile weeks of running 31....
  • Decorate the walls of my room - inspiration board - fail
  • Work with a brand - Success
  • Go into my internship twice a week - Success
  • Post on here twice a week - Success
  • Get under 24 in the 5K 26:36
Instead of smooth green sailing, May had some flashes of yellow and red. However, most things are a work in progress. 35 is so so close to 31. 2 minutes of a 5K in a hot, hot day is alright. I still got third in my age group and team roger, and supported a great cause. Months like these can teach us to spin our perceived losses in a positive light.

June Goals

  • Run a 10 mile run
  • Finish the Sarah Dessen book
  • Make your inspiration board
  • Work with more brands
  • Make a bonus sale at work



Let's hope July is as promising as June was!


Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments