OLD NAVY HAUL #NORMCORE

June 28, 2015

After work yesterday, my mom and I decided to go to Old Navy because apparently they were having another amazing sale where everything in the store was up to 60% off. Sometimes Old Navy does this really awesome thing were they do that. One of the many things I love about Old Navy.

Another thing I love about them is that they're a great place to stock up on basics. I got some basic shorts, a tank, and a skirt. However, I also got some non-basic sunglasses and dress. There's always great finds there.  It's helping me achieve my "normcore" look and fill my love for mom jeans, birkenstocks, and things of that nature. Here are my finds from my haul!




Tank $13.55


Shorts $8

My "normcore" shorts. They're a super light wash, and can you get more 90's relaxed than an ELASTIC WAIST?


Can't wait to rock this outfit. Something tells me it will be very soon.


Maxi Skirt - $20.96



Sunglasses - $13.56


 I was so torn between these and another pair. I went with these because of all the different details - the ombre, the chain, and the size. I think my face looks better with bigger sunglasses.


T shirt dress - $13.55


Loving this casual yet preppy dress. Something about it just makes me feel put-together yet beachy simultaneously.

All prices listed above are with the discount, not the original ones. Old Navy isn't always the cheapest, compares to places like Forever 21, so these were some GOOD deals. Everything I purchased was at least 20% off.

Did you get any good deals recently?




Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments