OOTD: A Lesson In Etiquette

March 09, 2015

Hello, lovelies! You know when you put an outfit together and outfit and you're just like, "this is totally blog-gable, I must blog this!" Or maybe that's just a blogger struggle... 

This morning at our PRSSA meeting, we had an established manner coach, Jodi Smith, who has been on the Today Show, GMA, and more come and teach us some business etiquette. We thought it was appropriate to dress up in business casual attire. I thought I'd use a new-old sweater I found at a thrift shop for $5 this weekend, and the newest addition to my statement necklace collection to base my business casual outfit. PR is a trendy business atmosphere, so I thought since it was a PRSSA meeting I would have some room for trendiness.


Sweater: H&M, $5 thrifted
Necklace: Francesca's Collections $28
Pants: BDG for Urban Outfitters $40
Shoes: Payless $15



Love the mixing of  edgy and sweet using pearls and a chain. 









Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments