Guest Post: Young Living Essential Oils

March 05, 2015

Hello, lovelies! I have a super special guest post for you all today from Young Living Essentials. This wonder home remedy contacted me through passionfruit. I thought they had a cool message and product, so I figured I'd share the post with my readers. Only the best for you guys! 

This is a paid advertisement.



My name is Lisa Ory and I am a Navy Spouse who has been using Young Living Essential oils for 12+ years! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and visit my website at www.ylpure.com/blessedlife.

Every day we inhale, touch, and taste harmful chemicals and toxins. Synthetic ingredients are in virtually every item in the home, from cleaning solutions and personal care products to food additives. That’s why Young Living created the unique Everyday Oils collection. These powerful essential oils work as natural, chemical-free replacements for items you use every single day. Essential oils are concentrated liquids extracted from aromatic plants. These natural oils protect plants from insects, environmental conditions, and disease. If you’ve ever squeezed a lemon or orange peel and seen the liquid that comes out—that’s the essential oil. And when grown, harvested, and distilled properly, essential oils can have a wide array of uses and tremendous health benefits. 


Young Living Essential Oils is world renowned for its essential oils and oil blends, oil-infused nutritional supplements, bath and body products, skin-care solutions, and natural preparations for the home. Young Living’s message is of wellness, purpose, abundance, and vitality.

Young Living Essential Oils are amazing for…
  • supporting a normal immune system
  • promoting restful sleep
  • balancing the emotions
  • easing occasional stress and minor anxiety

and SO MUCH MORE! There are oil and oil blends for children, adults and even pets! www.ylpure.com/blessedlife

Sign up this month and purchase a starter kit and I will send you a FREE Reference Guide to Essential Oils, a $25 value!



Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments