Monthly Link-Up: March Goals!

March 03, 2015

Monthly Goals

As every month goes by, I'm more and more surprised at the speed that life flows. It feels like November was only yesterday. I don't know about your life, but mine has been ever-changing this year. One of my mottos, besides "life begins at the end of your comfort zone" is that the only constant in life is change. Change, to me, is good. Change means growth in all genres of the word. Change means finding yourself a little bit more every day. At least during all of these changes in my life, a constant that I can have are these monthly link-ups! Goal setting and tracking is a great way to measure milestones, no matter their size. Let's see what this month will bring!

This is part of the monthly link-up at mysocalledchaos.com

How This works:
  1. Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
  2. Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
  3.  Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
  4. Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
  5. Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
  6. Have fun and make some new friends!
Febuary was definitely more successful than January. The "yikes 2k15" factor of the year throwing curveballs in my face has settled down. Now, I've got a few good things lined up for the rest of my year, and I'm ready to keep kicking ass! If I had one hashtag to describe my life, it would be #GirlBoss. It's so empowering. Now, if this cold and sinus inflammation would dissipate, I'd be totally back on track

Febuary Goals

  • Hit 1500 Uniques Success! And 55 over goal.
  • Make connections at conference Success! Got many business cards
  • Win the challenge at conference almost...
  • Stay on top of hybrid courses I'd say success
  • Have a successful internship interview Had to cancel, but landed another internship in the State h]House soooo success!
  • Start going to SurfSet once a week Success!



            March Goals
            • Treat this cold and sinus pressure so it goes away before spring break
            • Stay on top of grades
            • Call home more often
            • 1600 uniques
            • Put more hours in at work
            • Gym 5 times a week
            • Keep my room more clean
            • Post twice a week
            What are your March Goals?




            Never miss a tweet:
            Twitter
            Facebook
            Bloglovin
            Instagram
            Pinterest
            Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

            You Might Also Like

            0 comments