HERCAMPUS FANS REJOICE! PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY

March 21, 2015


Ah, HerCampus. How else would I know what to do if I spent all night watching Gossip Girl instead of studying for my midterm? How else would I know how to get the cute guy in my anatomy lab's attention? Well, now you and me both can get these rich tidbits of advice not only on hercampus.com or on our phones, but on paper! That's right HerCampus is coming out with a book!

"The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life" is the title of the book that will help you land internships, stay healthy, and make hard decisions all throughout college. Here are some important dates to remember:

PREORDER your copy by March 31
April 3 will be a special Google+ Hangout with HC cofounders Stephanie, Windsor, and Annie where they will answer all of your questions regarding college life.
April 4 is release day!

Did you hear that? If you preorder the book here by March 31, you will be emailed a link to a "live Google Hangout with Her Campus co-founders Stephanie, Windsor, and Annie where they will answer all of your questions about college life, starting their business, and more."

Can't wait to add this to my bookshelf!

You Might Also Like

0 comments