Instagram Catch Up!

January 02, 2015

Lately, I've been doing blogging in bouts - as my life has been set up. I'll go off and visit friends in other towns, work, hang out with friends in town, go off with my family - then I'll have days when I have short shifts, and a lot of time left for Netflix, blogging, sleeping, exercising, and of course cuddling with Jackie (all of those in no order). On those days I blog, I get to hang out with you guys. However, I can't help but feel a bit guilty when I'm out enjoying the "real world." 

That's why I've decided to do a catch up of my life lately, through the eyes of my instagram. If you really want to know my daily life narrated by references to reddit and tumbles memes, though, add me on snapchat! I really let loose there. It's n_vergak. Without further adue, here's some snapshots of my life of the past few weeks.


I got my tragus pierced! You can still see the blood drying here still, yikes! This picture was taken almost immediately after, so don't freak out. I've wanted this piercing for about a year now! I have my two holes and my cartilage. The friend that I went with has her tragus pierced, but not her cartilage. Now, we complete each other. We both have the same piercings: tragus and cartilage. I went on a whim. I feel like the best decisions, for me at least, are made on a whim!


This picture is from the first week of break for me. The girl on top is my good friend Alex (the one I got my piercing with), and the bottom picture is my friend from school and radio show co-host Dominique. Dominique lives about an hour and a half from the school we go to, and I only live about 45 minutes. She was still at school to take a final, while no one else was at school. I had her come and sleep at my house. We went out to the hookah bar in New Hampshire near my house where these pictures were taken!


This is a still from a video I posted last Saturday. I saw a christmas show of a few of my favorite bands in Worcester, MA. The bands that played were A Loss For Words, State Champs, and Four Year Strong. It had been soooo long song I've been to a good pop punk show and "threw down" in the pit, and I did! I still have the bruise on my leg to prove it. I may love cute and preppy things, but my taste in music is surprising, I know.


Ah, my first sight of home after driving back from school. I saw this tell-all sign that I knew I was back in Lowell right after I got off the highway. The city of Lowell lights up this tree every holiday season. I swear it can be seen in every spot in Lowell.


This is one of my favorite scenes in the woods near my house where I run. After a long, hard cross country season followed by the holiday break, sometimes I forget why I love to run. Then, I see this. #ShitRunnersSee, right? Now, I'm excited for the pre-season training for my next cross country season and training for my half marathon this summer.


I thought I'd end it with my favorite picture from NYE. I spent mine at Nick's friend's place right outside of Boston. I have to say, it was one of my favorite NYE's in a while. I'm so ready to kill it in 2015. I've made great improvements in 2014, but I'm ready to buckle down and get the ball rolling in 2015  - in my life, my blog, my school, my internships and jobs, etc. Time to get productive!


Never miss a tweet:




You Might Also Like

0 comments