STYLE: LONDON OOTDS

July 18, 2014





I've talked about my experiences and sights from my London trip... however I haven't even talked about the most important part... my ootds! It was 60's and cloudy on Thursday, a bit better (70s) on Friday, and beautiful 80's on Saturday! That explains why it was tourist mania in central London Saturday. My handy dandy green jacket kept me warm and stylish during the cold days. I picked it up last weekend during the Old Navy sale!



It's light and the perfect length. It's great for the end of summer and the beginning of fall. It's army-like details such as the color and the zippers give it enough style and sophistication to liven up any look!

  • Thursday Night



Jacket, Old Navy
Tank Top, TJ Maxx
High Waisted Jeans, BDG for Urban Outfitters
Shoes, Converse
  • Friday Day

Shortalls, Wet Seal
Crop Top, Forever 21
Sandals, Forever 21
  • Friday Night

Dress, old I don't remember!
Jacket & shoes, same!

  • Saturday Day

Kimono, Forever 21
Shorts, Urban Outfitters
Crop Top, Delias

I hope you liked my outfits, now want to learn more about London's history and culture? Check out my "10 Facts You May or May Not Know About London" video!





You Might Also Like

0 comments