STYLE: "FLOWER POWER" OOTD

February 04, 2014


Yesterday, I was at a mother-daughter shopping trip and of course, I stumbled into Forever 21. I've been raving about daisies for a while and from what I've been seeing in stores and online, they're going to be a big hit this spring. They're on crop tops, shorts, and now leggings. The only problem would be having too much daisy! 
I paired these with a chunky white sweater from Forever 21, a chunky bright necklace, black topshop creepers, and lace socks.
For my FOTD, I have dark eyebrows, a smoky eye, and a bright pink lip to match my necklace.


I love that the leggings are black and white, which alludes to winter. However the flowers allude to spring, and the lips and necklace brighten up the look. Let me know if you have any good daisy finds!

NEW VIDEO UP TODAY! It's a review of the Anastasia Brow Genius Kit, the winner of my January Beauty Award. It's also my brow routine, so check it out!





Don't forget to enter my giveaway my subscribing to my channel, and commenting on this video!

Keep posted for the Be Your Valentine update this Friday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments