SERIES: BE YOUR VALENTINE SERIES WEEK 2!

January 31, 2014


It's that time of the week again! Also, it's three weeks until Valentines Day! Are you ready? By, that I mean are you ready to love yourself? If you didn't know, I've been doing a series on my blog called the "be your valentine" challenge. Every week I challenge you to make a personal goal fro yourself, and to try something new. I also have a giveaway for a Freeman Clay Mud Mask and a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!

Here's a YouTube Video explaining it all!


WATCH UNTIL THE END! Comment your personal goal for the week and subscribe to win a FREE CLAY MUD MASK AND REVLON BALM STAIN!


My updates from last week:

I said to just go with my ideas and never say no to myself. So, I started this challenge and started going to events on campus that I normally would have. Try stepping out of your comfort zone and do something that scared you every day!

I also tried Zumba! I did it Monday- Wednesday these two weeks.


My personal goal this week is to basically start doing "me" and not let the opinion of others affect what I do, and what I think about myself. It's another step towards on loving yourself! 
Make a personal promise to yourself this week and comment below what it is!


This week I promise I will try talking to new people in public, and not being afraid to ask questions. For some reason, I'm always afraid to speak up for myself!


What are your personal goals and what will you try new? COMMENT BELOW! To enter in my giveaway comment below, subscribe on youtube and follow on twitter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments