LIFESTYLE: BE YOUR VALENTINE SERIES WEEK 3!

February 14, 2014


It's that time of the week again! Howver TODAY IS VALENTINES DAY! Happy Valentines Day, beautiful! Take this day to pamper yourself, have someone pamper you, or pamper someone else! It's time to show someone you love how much you really love them. It's also time to show yourself how much you love YOU!
I'd like to thank you all for joining this experience with me. I hope we all learned things about ourselves and showed ourselves we had strength and dedication we never knew we had before.

If you didn't know, I've been doing a series on my blog called the "be your valentine" challenge. Every week I challenge you to make a personal goal fro yourself, and to try something new. I also have a giveaway for a Freeman Clay Mud Mask and a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!


Here's a YouTube Video explaining it all!


WATCH UNTIL THE END! Comment your personal goal for the week and subscribe to win a FREE CLAY MUD MASK AND REVLON BALM STAIN!

Also, I have some Valentines Date Outfit ideas!



My updates from last week:




Last week I promised to block out all body shaming thoughts. I tried to focus on the things I like about my body. I saw myself focusing on the stupid little details less and less!


Last week I promised I would take a step back and really appreciate things. I'd just take things as they go, and not constantly have to be doing things. I tried to realize, not every little details is the end of the world.

To enter in my giveaway comment below, subscribe on youtube and follow on twitter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments