Style: Turkey Day OOTD!

November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving lovelies! What are you thankful for? I'm obviously thankful for the supportive people in my life and the new experiences I've been having. I'm for the most part dedicating this holiday season my Nanny and Papa that I lost in March. They were the best story of true love I've ever seen. I thought I'd celebrate Turkey Day by showing you my OOTD!



For my face I did my usual go-to fancy makeup with a smoky eyeshadow look and winged eyeliner.  I brightened up the look with my Rimmel lipstick in "Back to Fuschia."

I'm OBSESSED with this quarter-sleeved dress from Forever 21. It's fitted perfectly with tight at the bottom sleeves and loose shoulder, and it's cinched at the waist for an hourglass shape. I paired it with some white festive lace tights and my brown riding boots. I accessorized with my pandora and Alex and Ani bracelets.

Look at these adorable pumpkin spice cookies I made that look like Turkeys!


Lastly, here's a video I made for my sweet potato casserole recipe. It's clean and delicious. I would definitely try it on your family at Christmas.


both recipes were a huge hit!



Happy Gobbling!

You Might Also Like

0 comments