Anaheim 2013 Lookbook

August 07, 2013

The most awaited long weekend of the whole year FINALLY came! I lovelovelove blogging but honestly I'm a YouTube girl at heart. Not only do I adore the staple makeup gurus from Zoella to MacBarbie07, but I also love all different types of YouTubers. I've made friends with many of them throughout the years and they're some of the best friends I could ask for. Here's my video recap of it!



Aaannd here are my OOTD's!

For both days I wanted to wear something stylish and comfortable for walking around for over 12 hours. So, I chose these adorable lace shorts in aqua from PacSun. They fit like a glove and are sososo soft. The tank top is too long for a crop top but too short for a normal length, but it's adorable and from Delias. I'm obsessed with the nebula smiley decal with studs. You can't see my shoes, but they're studded gladiators from Aldo.


Yet another functional and fashionable look. I'm a little too excited to be with one of my favorite gurus Bethany Mota (MacBarbie07) here! I'm wearing my camo and pink vans shirt and my purple distressed high waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters. 

I had a FABULOUS time with everyone! I will see you all again next year, to make it even better!

Listen:
Trojans - Atlas Genius
Safe and Sound - Capital Cities


You Might Also Like

1 comments