Style: JACK VANEK TEAMS WITH ELEMENT FOR PACSUN!

July 22, 2013

Pacsun, Element, and Jac Vanek... three of  my favorite things when it comes to style all combined in one. I've said before that my style can be edgy from time to time, especially when I go to shows such as Warped Tour. In the summer, it's just easier to pull off this style by pairing high waisted shorts, a cropped muscle tank, a bandana and vans. My favorite designer to go to for muscle tanks, bralettes, and  crop tops is Jac Vanek. She started off designed the thick bracelets that had catchphrases like "Dream", "Legit", and more. Now, she's grown to be one of my fashion icons because of her fantastic style, determination, and success as a businesswoman. Here's a picture of me meeting her at the Mansfield  Warped Tour! 


You can tell her style by her outfit, her muscle tank that says, "Math Sucks" and her huge cat eye sunglasses.  The whole Element x Jac Vanek like is about embracing your free spirit and youth. Live while you're young, basically! The clothes are as freeing as they look and are equally stylish. The line is both at Zumies and Pacsun. Here's the links and a few of my favorite pieces!


I adore the message and look of this tee. Just like every other piece in these collections, it's a bit trippy, stylish, but packs a punch. I might get this for myself for $27.95 at Zumiez! http://www.zumiez.com/element-x-jac-vanek-good-vibes-black-scoop-neck-tee-shirt.html



Rare - Man Overboard
The Other Side - Jason DeRulo
Free Now - Sleeping With Sirens

You Might Also Like

0 comments