Ipsy Glam Girl

June 25, 2013

I've always been ever so jealous of fashion bloggers and makeup gurus who get sent their various boxes  - where it be Pop Sugar Boxes or Ipsy Glam Bags. Well, I finally did it. Today I went to ipsy.com and signed up, and took the survey. I've subscribed to the monthly glam bags and can't wait to start blogging about my monthly finds! Not only is it a site where you can get seamlessly free beauty products, but you can upload and share your looks with fellow fashionistas. If you haven't made your way over to ipsy.com, do it!

In the mean time, check out my first look I posted on Ipsy.com. I'm currently on a family vacation in Hawaii, and today I attended a fun-packed Luau. My outfit was obviously Luau appropriate - a mix of beachy and tribal and trendy. 

This is a look I wore to a Luau in Hawaii. Top from Charlotte Russe, skirt from Faded Glory, sandals from Forever 21, bracelets from PacSun and Pandora. Bag from Pacsun.
My hair was in a topknot, with a braid. 
I highlighted the pink tones in the look with my makeup. 
I mixed lotion and bb cream, and applied to my face with a makeup sponge.
I mattified it with VS powder.
I applied my dream bouncy blush to my cheeks and used my bare minerals blending brush to blend.
On my lids, i used a light brown, the crease was a plum, and i highlighted it with a light pink all from a forever 21 pallet.
I just applied benefit's nasty gal mascara to both lashes and filled my eyebrows in.
my lips is kate moss for revlon's light pink lipstick.


You Might Also Like

0 comments