THE JUICING DIARIES: Volume 1

January 18, 2016

I may seem hypocritical because I just made a post about how not to resolve to be healthier. However, it's not that. My post says to resolve to be healthier for the right reasons. Most of the reason I eat healthy is because I love trying new foods and seeing how I can make heathy substitutions. That's why I asked for a juicer for Christmas. I got the Bella 13690 High Power Juicer.


image credit: Amazon
I was looking into the Ninja Juicer, but I already have a blender so the combination juicer/blender wouldn't be necessary. I stumbled upon this brand. I loved the price and the brand's dedication to the light and healthy lifestyle. So far, this juicer has worked great: it's extracted lots of juice with minimal pulp. The disassembling, cleaning and reassembling process is simple.

Here are two juices I've experimented with so far. These are great beginner juices because they're tasty and easy to make.







Let me know if you tried these! If you love them, give them a pin!



Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments