OOTD: A PECULIARLY WARM DECEMBER DAY

December 21, 2015

You know those days when you just love your outfit so much you want everyone to appreciate it? That was my day on Friday, December 11. How else would I increase my amount of outfit appreciators? Make an #OOTD blog post about it, duh!


Cardigan: Forever 21
Tank Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Payless


Usually in the north shore of Massachusetts, December 12 means I'm bundling up in my chunky sweaters, North Face jacket, fuzzy socks, and my bean boots. However, I'm getting away with this chunky Forever 21 seater and light tank top. Temperatures have been between 50 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit around here.

Lately, my style has been two words:  masculine and dark. I loved playing with the two textures of this tank top and cardigan. I also love seeing how the pants and booties work together.



Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments