Turkey Day OOTD

November 26, 2015

I can't believe it's that time of year again. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas morning, I find myself scrambling between wrapping my last curl around my curling wand, asking my mother to take pictures of my OOTD, and quickly uploading a quick holiday OOTD. This year, I'm thinking ahead a little and writing out the outfit descriptions beforehand.

I'm especially thankful for my rest this year. I've been so busy at school this year, as you can tell by the lack of blog posts. I have plenty of recipes to post between now and Christmas, so that will fix that problem. Now you have plenty to look forward to! Vegan blondies, greek tex-mex, and more awaits you. I've already tasted these things and from experience, I can attest that they are in fact delicious. I don't know what it is about being home for holidays that makes me want to bake like Betty Crocker, especially since I have fully-equipped apartment with a stove and all now at school. That just means more recipes for you guys!

However, the highlight of being home, besides my friends and family, is my dog. Jackie is  y trusty steed, my loyal buddy: 



This picture really shows all of the "love weight" that she's acquired over the two years.

Here's my OOTD:







Dress: Forever 21
Scarf: Mall Kiosk
Tights: Forever 21
Socks: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters





Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments