INSTAGRAM SUMMER CATCH UP

August 27, 2015

It's been a long, hot, productive summer. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't if not the best summer ever, the best summer in a very long time. What's even better is that I have an even more exciting schoolyear to look forward to. The only word I can use to describe these past couple months is BLESSED! So, heres my summer recap. Please comment or tweet me (@n_vergako) or post yours on my facebook wall. I'd love to know yours. Even better, if you make your own recap tweet it to me and I'll share it!

Remember...


When David and I waited through a Never Shout Never-esque set (with sweaty, pubescent scene girls surrounding us) just so we could be FRONT AND CENTER FOR AARON WEST AND THE ROARING TWENTIES at warped tour...




When I got a really uneven sunburn at the beach thanks to aerosol spray sunscreen...


When I saw Say Anything and Modern Baseball at the House of Blues #WhateverForever....


When I spent four hours scouring the NEWSEUM in DC...


When I got a tour on Boston Harbor Cruises...


When I made Summer Sessions my new favorite spot on Route 1A in New Hampshire.


When I ran a 5K in memory of my best friends grandfather...


When I walked on the Boston Common to WAGE HOPE for an end to pancreatic cancer...


When I came across the Lilly Pulitzer truck and the Vineyard Vines whale on Nantucket... #ACKCity


When I relaxed at my favorite spot on Cape Cod, the Judah Baker Windmill...


When we all twinned with our vegan dishes at Life Alive...


When my fellow PRSSA Eboard members and I pulled off a killer Paint Nite fundraiser and raised SO MUCH money for National Conference!


When I got up close and personal with Niagara Falls...




When I fell in love with Toronto...


When Dom and I took too many cute intern pictures at the State House...

Share with me your summer adventures!





Never miss a tweet:
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
Sign up for my E-MAIL alerts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments