OOTD: ATHENS, GREECE

March 27, 2015

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you may have seen that I was in Athens, Greece over spring break. Don't worry, I'll be posting a full photo diary later. However, I thought I'd start off with a daily OOTD. These pictures are not in order, I think I have vacation-esia. The wonderful days just all molded together. However, I will keep these memories with me forever. Got the travel bug because of this? Stay tuned for my European travel guide?

 

SHIRT: Charming Charlie
PANTS: Charlotte Russe
SHOES: Forever 21

Location: Temple of Zeus


This was in the lobby of the beautiful Hotel Grand Bretagne in Syntagma Square.

Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Urban Oufitters
Shorts: Zara (bought the night before)
Shoes: Marshalls

Jacket: Old Navy
Necklaces: Forever 21
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: American Eagle
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: TOMS


From the top of the Acropolis


Sunglasses: Boohoo
Tank Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: American Eagle
Leggings: Express
Sandals: Payless


The shores of the island Aegina


Bucket Bag: Old Navy
Cardigan: American Eagle
Jumper: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Marshalls


LA or Greece?


Never miss a tweet:

You Might Also Like

0 comments