STYLE: LUMBERJACK CHIC OOTD

December 16, 2014

I love winter fashion, I like to call it lumberjack chic (fingers crossed I get my bean boots for Christmas!) Here in the northeast, the options you have for bottoms are jeans or leggings. At least, that's what I've been feeling lately. However, I've been yearning to get out of my jeans and leggings slump. 
While I was out Christmas shopping a few weekends ago, I saw these brown pants at H&M. I felt inspired o start looking for brown or tan corduroys or pants. I knew I'd probably be able to pair it with flannels, vests, button-downs, and sweaters.

As always, I looked around the other stores and struck out. I found myself back at H&M to try these on and buy them. These mustard brown slacks were on sale for $25. 

I like how I feel dressed up but casual at the same time. I feel more put-together in these slacks.


Not to mention, I think it makes my butt look good ;). That's a very important unique selling proposition for me and pants!

I resurrected this cropped sweater from Forever 21 in my closet because I thought it would do splendidly.


I like that I can wear boots and socks or flats and sneakers with them.



It's a great staple piece to wear my favorite tops with - causal or dressy!

Cropped Sweater - Forever 21
Pants - H&M
Chevron Tunic - Charming Charlie
Socks - Forever 21
Boots - JustFab
Bag - Michael Kors




You Might Also Like

0 comments