LINK-UP: DECEMBER GOALS

December 07, 2014



It's officially the most wonderful time of the year! Being in college is bittersweet because we only get to be here for the first week or two of December. Part of of me wants to stay and have "squad" Christmas parties with my friends, but the other part of me wants to go home, eat home cooked meals, and play with Jackie. The christmas decorations have just up in my room, last night my roommate and I had an adorable trip to Wal Mart and bought ourself a 3-foot tree. It's like we're a real family!
A photo posted by nikki vergakes (@n_vergak) on 

December Goals
  • Get 1,700 unique visitors on my blog this month
  • Fix my iPod screen
  • Keep up with my weekly workout routine
  • Get good grades on my finals and final presentation
  • Make the deans list
  • Make a lot of money working at WHBM


    November Goals

    • Get a time of 27:52 or better at the ECAC 6K race - Fail, but it was cold and snowing, so...
    • Get a good chunk of Christmas shopping done - Suuccceesss!
    • ACQUIRE BOYFRIEND JEANS  - SUCCESS! FINALLY
    • Lift/abs 2 times a week - Success, more like 4 times a week!
    • Plan out holiday blog posts - SUCCESS!
    • Make a presentation at a PRSSA meeting as an e-board member - SUCCESS
    • Email about spring/summer internships - Success
    Check out the original post  from Angie of My So-Called Chaos here.

    How it works:
    The link-up goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
    • Follow all three hosts: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
    • Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
    • Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
    • Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!


    Link Up Your Goals:

    Please link up your Goals post!  The post must include either a link back or the button!


    Monthly Goals



    Never miss a tweet:

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments