LIFESTYLE: BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL

September 02, 2014


After scattered shopping trips here and there with some online shopping thrown in, I've finally accumulated my "back to school" pieces. I'm so excited to start the fall off in a warm, boho vibe. I've stocked up on some prints and some statement pieces, and have updated some fall staples that have gone limp in my closet. Let's dig into my new wardrobe!


(from right) Cream cardigan: Marshalls 
Grey Cardigan: Charming Charlie
Navy and White Blazer: White House Black Market

The cream cardigan is chunky, easygoing, trendy, and effortless for fall. The grey cardigan is long and sleeveless. With these two together, I get the best of both trends. I love the stretchiness of the blue and white blazer; I also needed more business-casual pieces in my wardrobe.

Chevron tunic: Charming Charlie
Blue Scallop Crop Top: Topshop
Paisley Lace Tank Top:  Marshalls

I've been dying to find a good tunic, and this one from Charming Charlie is perfect! 

 Geometric Pants: H&M
Cropped Galaxy Workout Pants: Marshalls

I love these comfy geometric pants that are oh so colorful, and the comfy and cool workout crops!


For more details about the clothes, watch my Youtube video about the haul!




You Might Also Like

0 comments