STYLE: BEACH BAG ESSENTIALS

August 07, 2014

To some people, August first is the end of the summer. However my mind is on a permanent vacation, and for at least this week, I'm on a real vacation. This week is my family's annual trip to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. We rent the same exact house in Yarmouth every year, so it feels like our own.

In the dog days of summer, August can harvest some of the brightest and most dangerous sunshine. So naturally, I keep my beach bag packed with essentials that keep me safe, hydrated, fresh, and protected. Check out my beach bag essential video!






  • Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Body Spray
  • Not Your Mother's Texturizing Cream
  • Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30 Sunscreen
Here's some more pictures of my vacation. We stayed in Yarmouth, but we adventured off quite a bit. We took a ferry from Woods Hole over to Martha's Vineyard. The island is gorgeous; its a mix of beachy, farmy, and residential. We went to the beache on the foggy cliffs and shopped in high-end Edgartown. (I picked up my first Lilly planner - a post on that later.)
We also took a trip to Provincetown to see the shops, Race Point Beach, and the Pilgrim monument. We also took in all of the local flavor of Yarmouth: catching tan on the beach and catching crabs on the dock. Enjoy!










Never miss a tweet:


You Might Also Like

0 comments