RECIPE: NO POWDER SESAME CRANBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES!

July 13, 2014


I've been desperately trying to perfect my protein pancake mix. My protein pancakes have gone on their own little revolution throughout the years. I started off with Cassey Ho of Blogilates' one banana and two-egg mix. Then, I added tone it up Perfect Fit protein powder to it, however it made them gritty. Then, I started adding all-natural peanut butter to it and it was deeeeee-lish.
However, come my mother's birthday I bought her a new, powerful blender. With that old blender leaving so did the perfect consistency of my old protein pancakes and "nice" cream. So, I thought up a new pancake recipe with a bit more gusto. This recipe is clean, protein-filled, all-natural, and tasty! Try it topped with either greek yogurt, fresh bananas or blueberries, and/or agave nectar or honey! Talk about Breakfast at Nikki's!

RECIPE
Ingredients (makes about four pancakes):
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/3 cup almond milk
  • 2 tbsp. Wild Friend Sesame Cranberry Peanut Butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp greek yogurt (optional)
Directions:
  1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender until they make a pancake batter consistency.
  2. Grill them on a heated pan or skillet that has been greased with extra virgin olive oil.
  3. Flip every two minutes or so until both sides are brown.
  4. Continue step 4 for all of the pancakes you make
  5. Stack them. You can layer them with greek yogurt, or you can drizzle honey or agave nectar. Either way sliced strawberries are delectable on it!

Enjoy! Pin this recipe if you loved it, and send me pictures on instagram and twitter (n_vergak) if you tried it! Give it the hashtag #BreakfastAtNikkis. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments