Review: Studio Gear Cosmetics Holiday Pallete

December 17, 2013

It's about time I review another product - so why not a Holiday themed makeup palette. So, the nice folks at Studio Gear Cosmetics sent of their "Smoky Eye Holiday Palette"s my way. I based my whole makeup look I'll be doing Christmas Day and Christmas Eve! I might even use it on New Years, because it helps you create the ultimate smoky eye, and mostly every holiday calls for one.

Here it is!

It comes fully equipped with directions on how to shade your smoky eye perfectly and what brushes to use. I haven't invested in any of their brushes yet, however I intend on it. You all should, too. Hopefully I can have them give me a discount code for all of you lovely readers! The colors in the palette are a dark "coal", a light and bright "frost", a light but smoky "platinum:, and a gold, warm "glimmer." The blush in the middle is called "snow glow." Now, with all of the directions and the colors with adorable names, we're ready to make the smoky eye. But how do we?

A Smoky Eye the Studio Gear Cosmetics Way: 
1. Prime your eyelids and brush "frost" from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply "platinum" from lash line to the crease.
3. Make a v shape from the outer corners of your eye in with coal
4. Highlight your brow bone with "glimmer."
5. Blend it all together with a blending eyeshadow brush.

Here's my face when it's all finished!


I applied bb cream, blush, and bronzer, I filled in my eyebrows and I finished with a Revlon lipstick in "plum perfect." I'm very happy with how it all came out. I'm overall satisfied with the studio gear cosmetics palette. With the useful colors, and helpful steps I'll definitely be looking into purchasing more from the website. If you're interested as well, (and you should be), here's the contact info:

twitter: @SGearCosmetics
instagram: studiogearcosmetics
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StudioGearCosmetics

WANT A DISCOUNT CODE ON THS MAKEUP KIT? USE DOLLAR13 FOR 10% OFF!!


Here's my video using this palette in live action!



You Might Also Like

0 comments