LIFESTYLE: FO SHO CLEAN DONUTS

December 13, 2013


I was browsing Bed, Bath & Beyond my mother one day. I didn't direly need anything, however I knew that some friends and bloggers mentioned finding little donut pans there. They are mold for donuts. I loved the idea of getting creative with "clean" donuts. I found a pan, and I made a recipe, and boom! Being the holiday season I found it appropriate to make these pumpkin pie inspired donuts. They're scrumptious as ever and don't have a trace of processed sugar or pumpkin puree. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 packets of stevia
- 1/4 cup almond milk

*these measurements make 6-8

bake at 350 for 20 min, and enjoy these tasty morsels!

You Might Also Like

0 comments