Style: These Boots Are Made For Killing It

November 01, 2013

Have you ever acquired a piece of your wardrobe and just had no other words for your excitement but "UGH. I CAN'T"!? Maybe you have other words of excitement that aren't so stereotypical white girl, however these boots just made me speechless. I almost squealed as I saw them scrolling through JustFab.com. I highly recommend you getting your staple riding boots for fall there if you want to look like you broke the bank without actually breaking it. Another reason I'm excited is because I actually somehow misplaced my Aldo riding boots when I moved houses this summer.. maybe it was the movers.. hmmm. (just kidding!)


I'm way too obsessed with the details of these light brown suede beauties. I love that the toe is almost ombre, it is dark to light. I love the buckle detail as well. They fit like a glove and I can easily just slip them on.
They make any outfit sophisticated and are perfect for walking around in fall!


Here, I paired them with jeggings from Delias in a dark wash, a white v neck, a camo button down with jeweled details, and my new favorite gold necklace from BP by Nordstrom. I didn't forget my arm candy, of course. 

I'm dying to know, what do your staple boots for fall look like?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm pretty sure I told you Sunday that I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete