Style: First Day of Classes Look

September 17, 2013


It's a bit late, but here's my official "first day of classes" look! This look is especially important because it's my first day of college classes! College is exciting so far! It was still warm, so I dressed for the weather in a navy blue American Eagle tank top, blue lace high waisted shorts from PacSun, a white crocheted vest and navy blue "Toms" style shoes from a flea market. I accessorized with a midi ring from Forever 21, my pandora bracelet, and a triangle necklace. Because of the inclement weather, I threw my hair up in my go-to topknot look. I love my black and gold chain Steve Madden from TJ Maxx. The props of working there! Anyway, I hope you liked this look. Let me know if you want to see any more college looks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments