Style: FIRMOO 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!

September 04, 2013

Anniversaries can be some of the most joyous times of the year. However, this one will not be celebrated with your significant other, or at a job. This is Firmoo's 4-year anniversary!
If you've been an avid reader of my blog, you know that I've collaborated with Firmoo many a time, whether it be styling their oh-so-stylish glasses, or doing a giveaway for their products. Well, now we can all celebrate this emerging company's success and we can all benefit from their success.

How exactly can we all reap these benefits? By clicking here! 


The benefits I speak of, as you can see,is 40% off STOREWIDE! yes, that means the entire site, any frames are 40% off. There's something about fall that makes you want to put on some stylish specs to brace the chilly weather, right? Firmoo is your place to access this, just use the discount code 4YEARS at checkout. Hurry now to stock up for the fall, you only have until September 8th, then the party ends. Also, from September 2nd to September 8th, by sharing the page for their story and anniversary, you will be entered into their lucky draw. Will you have the luck of the draw?


I highly recommend clicking the link to check out their story, their styles, and most importantly check out a pair of glasses! Congratulations Firmoo, you've been great to work with and I hope to continue working with you. I wish you the best of success. Thanks for reading guys and check back often!


BTW - I'm typing this from my campus library! First day of classes look and dorm tour soon. Let me know if you want to see a college style series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments