HAUL: HERE COMES THE SUMMER

April 21, 2013

tribal pocket shirt from PacSun

I know I don't shut up about summer anticipation, but as a senior in high school with five weeks left, can you blame me? My shopping habits definitely show where my thought are. I posted a video on my channel with a spring/summer haul. I also did more shopping since then... (I smell a problem starting?... nahh...) Anyway, the other pieces I purchased since then are posted below the video. Watch the video for details, and check out the pictures. Hopefully this will inspire you to start, or finish your pre summer shopping!

Stores Mentioned:
PacSun
American Eagle
Claire's
Bare Essentials
Old Navy

VIDEEOOOOO


Here's an outfit described in the video. The top is the grey crop top with PacSun. I gushed over this, because I found the cut out skulls part so cool. It's paired with my new blood red shorts from American Eagle. I'm obsessed with how distressed they were. Wearing these with my black TopShop creepers (as below), or vans with a topknot or messy bun will make an adorable, easy summer day look!


I can't wait to dip into the water with these two Kira bathing suit tops from PacSun. The blue fringe Bandeau has so many adorable details. I'm obsessed with how on trend the nebula top is, and the design of it!

Okay, so now for the things I've picked up since then. They're all from Old Navy today. Old Navy definitely has the best deals around. Some of the clothes may seem basic, but I found some great pieces, and you can't beat the price! Here are two items I got for only $11.99 each!
I saw Cady Heron wearing army shorts and flip flops... just kidding! I know the camo trend has crept into summer, on tanks and tees so I thought these would be a great statement for any summer day. I'm in love with how structured they are and the zippers.

Finally, a pair of vans ish sneakers that are light enough to slip on. Great staples!

This dress was the splurge of the day for $25 but so worth it for beach days! 
Lastly, I'm  gushing over these highlighter yellow sandals. They match perfectly with the yellow accents in the dress above. I needed another pair of sandals, and decided to get these as opposed to boring white ones. Love my decision, I needed a pop of color.

Enjoy! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments