STYLE: WINTER IS COMING OOTD

November 20, 2014


You know when an outfit just comes together? That's what happened today. When I think winter, other than freezing snow, I think of flannels, sweaters, boots, and socks. It's no coincidence that all of those things are in this outfit. It's time in Massachusetts to start breaking out all of these items. We had our first snowfall/flurry few weeks ago, and these next few days bear six feet of snow for upstate New York and flurries for us here in MA.
 I'd say my style is a mix of boho/trendy/indie. Sometimes in the winter I can go a bit more preppy. However, I don't have any button-downs, so my little bit of pop punk came out in the flannel I chose to wear under the sweater.

Sweater: Forever 21
Flannel: Savers (thrifted)
Leggings: Express
Socks: Payless
Boots: JustFab
Bag: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Pandora, and Cape Cod.


My arm candy was highlighted by the sweater over the flannel - wrist candy turned to arm candy.


Ever since I put this outfit on I've been poppin' my collar. 

Fall essentials - riding boots, legwarmers, and MK.

Thanks to my lovely roommate Amanda for taking these pictures!

Never miss a tweet:

You Might Also Like

0 comments