HAUL: SUNDAY FUNDAY

March 10, 2014

Today is the day I started revamping my wardrobe for spring/summer. Actually, I lied. I already started online. But I had a strategy. I scoped the basics that I knew that I wanted online and bought the, after scouring multiple store website, Esty, and and Wanelo first. I bought a  pair of high waisted shorts from LoveCulutre, a flower crown and a pair of cat eye sunglasses from Forever21.com. That way, I'd have more money to spend on other things when I went shopping, and no time would be wasted looking for those basics!

So today, I picked up some more essentials in-store from PacSun and Forever 21. After going through the grueling five steps of dealing with F21 (overwhelmed, seeing the same shirt in 5 styles, "I have no clue what I want", "I don't want any of this!!'", and finally acceptance), I came out with a new pair of tennis shoes, a daisy dress, a skater skirt, and two crop tops. I picked up a bathing suit from Pacsun. Let's take a look!

Top - $24.95 Pacsun, Bottoms: $14.95.

I wanted to try something new for bathing suits this year. I love these bright colors (they make you look more tan). The frilly bottoms are adorable and contrast with the clean-cut top. I love the geometric pattern of the top and its resemblance to a bra, and the cut-outs.

Navy Blue tennis shoes - $12.80 Forever 21
My other tennis shoes are either broken or dirty, so I went for a clean pair in my favorite color!

Top - 8.80 Forever 21, Skirt - $5.80.

I love this simple crop top, it will go so well with patterned skirts or shirts. There's also an acid wash detail to it. I loved the simple skirt, and thought I could pair it with patterned shirts.

Shirt $12.80 Forever 21.

This cropped "Bored Of You"tank is floral and has a ton of attitude. I couldn't resist.

Dress, $21.80 Forever 21.

It's daisy season! I love the daisy pattern of this dress. It can be casual or fancy, depending on how yo style it. It can also be worn with or without the belt.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments