STYLE: NEW YEARS EVE OOTD IDEAS

December 28, 2013

Don't have any ideas for NYE yet? Fear not! I have just the fix. I've recently become affiliated with a website called SwayChic. They design trendy clothes for young women. They're unique clothes are nothing like what you'll find in a mall. If you wear one of their dresses out on NYE, you'll be sure to turn some heads and turn up the heat.

What's better? EVERYTHING on the website is currently 50% off! Shop now using this link to get a discount!

Here are some of my favorite picks:




I'm cuckoo for platform and wedge sandals lately. I love getting the illusion without compromising comfort. These babies are only going for $38! Waay cheaper than Jeffery Campbell but just as stunning!

I love that these dresses encompass many trends for the season such as velvet and peekaboo lace and mesh. They're edgy, daring, and fabulous - just like every women out there that wears them. If you want to be daring act now while these amazing prices last!


You Might Also Like

0 comments